Thursday, September 09, 2010
every night before i slp im gng to listen to this song :D
till a lvls are over
(screw youtube i cant find the song sung in original pitch so i had to put it as the blog bgm)
the original pitch is so much nicer omg.
Mariah Carey - 100% I am a dream just beggining
Truth is I prayed and you opened my eyes
And you reveald something to me
Suddenly I am no longer confined
To a life that's defined by limits
I don't need no permission to live it
Imma break through the door till I get in
Everything that I got imma give it
100%
And I ain't stoppin till I reach the finish....
I'm a believer not just a dreamer... I'm givin everything I got
I'm a go-getter
100 percenter
Undoubtedly I can reach the top
And I aint gonna let nothing discourage or dissuade me
Cause I'm walking out of here a champion either way babe
Im giving it
100%
So go on put your ones up
If you puttin in 100 put your ones up, ones up
If you know you can do something put your ones up, ones up
If you really comprehend this, put your ones up, ones up
If you're walking in the victory, keep on shining
100%
You can only do it, if you do it like I did
Cause suffering aint easy
But if you can turn your wounds into living proof
That you survived the fight
and you're no longer defined
-repeat-Dont you ever (Stop)
Be discouraged (Stop)
Let nobody
Take your courage (Stop)
If you gon pray dont worry (Stop)
If you gon worry dont pray (Stop)
You just keep the faith
And listen to me
If you puttin in 100 put your ones up, ones up
If you know you can do something put your ones up, ones up
If you really comprehend this, put your ones up, ones up
If you're walking in the victory, keep on shining
100%
I'm a believer not just a dreamer... I'm givin everything I got
I'm a go-getter
100 percenter
Undoubtedly I can reach the top
And I aint gonna let nothing discourage or dissuade me
Cause I'm walking out of here a champion either way babe
I gotta give 100%
So go on an put your ones up.
If you puttin in 100 put your ones up, ones up
If you know you can do something put your ones up, ones up
If you really comprehend this, put your ones up, ones up
If you're walking in the victory, keep on shining
100%
Endured till
12:49 AM
With my rifle and my brothers and me~