bertram[1]
gerald[2]
ferris[3]
aaron[4]
wei jing[5]
jun kai[6]
hou shun[7]
jonathan[8]
jun kiat[9]
jie han[10]
winston[11]
aden[12]
me[13]
daryll[14]
hong run[15]
sam[16]
alfred[17]
bin hao[18]
wen shan[19]
cto[20]
bay[21]
yu xuan[22]
ben oh[23]
jun yan[24]
wei long[25]
cheng xi[26]
yi sheng[27]
yit khai[28]
jaron[29]
zi tao[30]
ren jie[31]
elffred[32]
Part D'08 :D
brothers
posts
tags
links
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
aisaretai demo aisou to shinai "I want you to love me, but I dont think you will." sono kurikaeshi no naka o samayotte I wander around as I repeat this to myself boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizu tsuitatte It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt. suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da I'll say "I love you" to the one I love
anata ga boku o aishiteru ka aishitenai ka Do you love me or not? nante koto wa mou docchi demo iin da I don't care what the answer is, I just need to know! donna ni negai nozomou ga No matter how badly I desire to be with you kono sekai ni wa kaerarenu mono ga takusan aru darou There are many unchangeable things in this world sou soshite boku ga anata o aishiteru to iu jijitsu dake wa and my love for you dare ni mo kaerarenu shinjitsu dakara can't be stopped by anyone
sen no yoru o koete anata ni tsutaetai As 1000 nights pass, I long to tell you tsutaenakya naranai koto ga aru I have to let you know aisaretai demo aisou to shinai "I want you to love me, but I don't think you will." sono kurikaeshi no naka o samayotte I wander around as I repeat this to myself boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizu tsuitatte It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt. suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da I'll say "I love you" to the one I love kimochi o kotoba ni suru no wa kowai yo Putting these feelings into words is so scary demo suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da but I'll say "I love you" to the one I love
kono hiroi sekai de meguriau yorokobi o kotoba ja iiarawasenai ne The happiness we chance upon in our lives can't be expressed in words dakara bokutachi wa hohoemi That's why we can only smile iro azayaka ni sugiru aki o "do re mi" de utatte Why we sing "do re mi" among the vivid autumn colors fuyu o se ni haru no komorebi o machi With winter at our backs, and the spring sunbeams peeking through the leaves atarashiku umarekawaru dareka o mamoreru you ni to as to protect someone who's just been reborn
kita michi to yukisaki furikaereba itsudemo As I looked at the road I'd traveled and the path ahead, okubyou na me o shite ita boku my eyes were filled with cowardice mukiaitai demo sunao ni narenai I wanted to look into your eyes, but was afraid I wouldn't be honest massugu ni aite o aisenai hibi o I didn't want to know that you didn't love me kurikaeshite wa hitoribocchi o iyagatta and live the rest of my days alone ano hi no boku wa mukizu no mama de hito o aisou to shiteita That day, I kept on loving you without getting hurt
sen no yoru o koete ima anata ni ai ni ikou As 1000 nights pass, I long to tell you tsutaenakya naranai koto ga aru I have to let you know aisaretai demo aisou to shinai "I want you to love me, but I don't think you will." sono kurikaeshi no naka o samayotte I wander around as I repeat this to myself boku ga mitsuketa kotae wa hitotsu kowakutatte kizu tsuitatte It's the only answer I have, even if I'm scared of getting hurt. suki na hito ni wa sukitte tsutaerun da I'll say "I love you" to the one I love sono omoi ga kanawanakutatte suki na hito ni suki tte tsutaeru Even if my feelings aren't returned, I can say "I love you" to the one I love sore wa kono sekai de ichiban suteki na koto sa And that's the most beautiful thing in the world
Endured till
2:13 AM
With my rifle and my brothers and me~
Me Jun An
17 on 15/11/09
PH Ch6 '05 HC 4O'08 Fac Sec 09S76!
HCINCC part d'08
`ΜΛD hiphop :D
loves family friends and my milkshake (:
My brothers~
bert[1]
har[2]
ferris[3]
aaron[4]
weijing[5]
junkai[6]
houshun[7]
jonj[8]
junkiat[9]
jiehan[10]
winston[11]
aden[12]
me[13]
daryll[14]
hongrun[15]
sam[16]
alfred[17]
bin hao[18]
wenshan[19]
cto[20]
bay[21]
yuxuan[22]
ben oh[23]
junyan[24]
weilong[25]
chengxi[26]
yisheng[27]
yit khai[28]
jaron[29]
zitao[30]
renjie[31]
elffred[32] a home, a home sweet home